We have received hundreds of items over the past month – thank you for your support! I am hoping to be able to sew and fill 100 bags to donate to local homeless shelters and individuals.
Below is an updated list of the items still needed (and some new ones from the shelter’s wish list!)
- Small toys or games for kids and teens: These could be stuffed animals, cars, action figures, card games, puzzles, activity books, crayons, etc.
- Single serve snacks/meals
- Men’s deodorant
- Hair brushes: Headbands and hair ties are also welcome
- Baby supplies: Baby wipes, diapers (especially size 3-5), formula
- Socks: Men’s, women’s, girl’s and boy’s socks are all needed!
Once again, thank you for all of your support.